submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
Excellent Family Medicine/Med Peds Opportunity with IU Health (Frankfort, IN)
IU Health Arnett Physicians is seeking a Family Medicine physician with a desire to serve a rural community with the resources of being part of a larger system. Join our collaborative team in Frankfort, IN.
- Outpatient primary care
- Collegial, patient centered practice
- Team-based care approach with 5 physicians and 4 advanced providers
- Limited onsite imaging and lab
- Easy access to Zionsville, Carmel or Lafayette
- Strong base salary, plus incentives and comprehensive benefits
- US BE/BC in Family Medicine or Med/Peds
- MD/DO Indiana license or eligible
- Consistent and consecutive employment/training history
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive and patient centered
- Commitment to lifelong learning and open to change/improvement
- Demonstrated connection to our Values - Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
Frankfort, Indiana is a beautiful city with a warm atmosphere blended with a proactive business environment. Convenient access to Interstate 65, and easy access to popular Zionsville, Carmel and Whitestown, this community provides residents with an abundance of amenities.
- Numerous city parks provide outdoor recreation, athletics and seasonal festivals
- Big 10 conference member, Purdue University, is a quick drive
- Close proximity to Indianapolis & Lafayette provide metro-city amenities
- Safe and diverse neighborhoods with a low cost of living
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett’s long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana’s largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett’s administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Frankfort is a 48,000 square foot facility that opened in 2020, and strives to deliver extraordinary patient care every day. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services that includes a 24-hour emergency department, diagnostic imaging services, general medical and surgical services, cancer care and more.