submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Indiana University Health Arnett West Central Region has an immediate employment opportunity for a new or experienced CRNA for practices at IU Health Arnett Hospital system located in Lafayette, Frankfort and Monticello.
- Full-time opportunity at IU Health Arnett in Lafayette
- May have an opportunity for independent practice at our two critical access hospitals
- Schedule: M-F or 4x10s
- Work / Life Balance, No call, and No OB
- Will provide surgical and endoscopy case coverage
- CRNAs participate in anesthesia specialty section meetings as well as other meetings as required
- CRNAs are medically directed by team of 12 anesthesiologists
- Strong collaborative team of 12 MDAs and 16 CRNAs
- Successful candidate will be a team player, patient oriented, and committed to quality service
- Pediatric / regional anesthesia is a plus
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education