submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
Business Solutions Family Medicine Physician - NTN Health and Wellness Center in Columbus IN
Indiana University Health Business Solutions has an employment opportunity for a part time Primary Care physician to join their established NTN Health and Wellness Center in Columbus, IN. This provider's office is managed by IU Health which provides dedicated employee healthcare solutions for current NTN Driveshaft employees, qualified retirees and dependent family members. Along with primary care, the clinic offers occupational medicine, acute and non-acute injury care, health coaching, and workplace ergonomics.
Services provided include:
- Annual physicals and routine health exams
- Women's health exams (pelvic exams and pap smears)
- Men's health exams (including prostate exams)
- School, sports and CDL physicals
- Preventive screenings (blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol)
- Immunizations (seasonal flu, hepatitis B, tetanus boosters)
- Nutrition counseling and wellness education
- Diagnostic screenings (influenza, strep throat, vision, etc.)
- Acute care and minor work related injuries
- Management of chronic illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, high cholesterol, etc.)
Employment Opportunity Details:
- 24 hours per week- Full benefits! Mon, Thurs 12pm - 6pm; Tues, Friday 7am -1 pm
- No weekends
- No call
- Access to IU Health specialists
- Strong compensation package
- Strong support staff
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Med/Peds required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are preferred
- 2 + yrs practicing experience preferred
Columbus, Indiana is known around the world for its collection of work by renowned architects and landscape architects. Ranked sixth in the U.S. for architectural innovation and design by the American Institute of Architects, residents also enjoy public art, gardens and a first-rate park system.
- Over 600 acres of park land and over 19 miles of People Trails
- Nationally recognized $8 million Mill Race Park
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" ten consecutive years
- Tremendous outdoor recreation, cultural events and superb shopping at nearby Edinburgh
- Quick access to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University in Bloomington, IN
- Just over a half-hour drive to the dynamic downtown of Indianapolis, IN
- Easy access to both Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health.
Indiana University Health is the largest health system in Indiana and among the top ten largest single-state nonprofit health systems in the United States. IU Health has a unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools. As an academic health system, IU Health works with IUSM to train physicians, blending breakthrough research and treatments with the highest quality of patient care. Its strategic service lines, cancer, cardiovascular, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatrics and transplant have received national recognition for quality patient care over the decades.
IU Health is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond with significant success across multiple clinical programs resulting in national recognition:
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, with two specialties ranked in the top 50.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana.
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana’s only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center.
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, 16 urban, suburban and rural hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. With close ties to the Indiana University School of Medicine, more than half of the school's physicians practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, patients and families know that they're making the right choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health Business Solutions is a division of Indiana University Health—one of the most highly regarded health systems in the nation. Dedicated to helping organizations keep their employees healthy now and in the future, IU Health Business Solutions provides a comprehensive portfolio of services, including on-site health, wellness and health management, occupational health, executive health, employee assistance program and health insurance. IU Health Business Solutions works with employers to make them stronger, while helping to streamline the delivery of healthcare benefits.