submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 962-0031
Med / Peds
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Primary Care (Spencer Practice)
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians has both full-time and part-time employment opportunities for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their practice located in Spencer, Indiana, a wonderful community just 20 minutes from the Big Ten college town of Bloomington, Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full-time or part-time
- 100% outpatient
- Call schedule: only three weeks per year (no after-hours unless orders need approved)
- Responsibilities include: full-range of primary care services including pediatric patients
- Procedures include: laceration repair, minor dermatology procedures, punch biopsies, etc.
- Strong long-term guaranteed salary with quality and production bonus opportunities
- Loan repayment options
- Sign on bonus
Spencer, Indiana is a very community-focused town with the perfect blend of charm and nearby culture from the Big Ten college community of Bloomington. Filled with robust arts and an unmatched cultural scene, residents of Spencer are able to enjoy Bloomington amenities as well as their own dining, shopping and outdoor recreation.
- Twenty minutes to home of Big Ten conference member, Indiana University
- Nearby arts, theaters, museums and concerts
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Lively nightlife, award winning wineries, shopping and unique dining
- Nearby outdoor family recreation
- One hour to Indianapolis
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group based in Bloomington, Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. And, our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates six practices within the region, located in Bloomington, Ellettsville, French Lick, Gosport, Nashville and Spencer.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is a not-for-profit organization and has a patient base of 413,000 in 10 counties (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, and Owen). IU Health Bloomington Hospital offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is one of seven Magnet®-designated IU Health facilities, including Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health University Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital, IU Health La Porte Hospital, IU Health Goshen Hospital and IU Health West Hospital.
Our Mission ~
To improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
Our Values ~
- Trust: "We can count on each other."
- Excellence: "We do our best at all times and look for ways to do even better."
- Accountability: "We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes and mistakes."
- Mutual Respect: "We treat everyone with respect and compassion."
Our Promise ~
IU Health Bloomington Hospital enhances health by advancing the art and science of medicine through the use of new technologies, procedures and care.