submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 962-4522
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Emergency Medicine (Paoli Hospital)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Emergency Physicians seeks a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for IU Health Paoli Hospital located in Paoli.
- Full-time or part-time
- 12 hour shifts: 7p - 7a; 7p - 7a
- Responsibilities include efficient management and disposition of patients of all ages
- Procedures include suturing, resuscitation, intubations, central lines, stem’s, reading EKG’s
- Staffed now with 22 physicians and 20 advanced providers
- 10 hrs. APP and 12 hrs. scribe coverage daily
- Annual EM volume: 15,000
- EM or FP/IM with EM experience acceptable
- About IU Health Paoli Hospital Emergency Medicine
Paoli, Indiana is the heart of Hoosier Hospitality! Centered around the historic Orange County Courthouse and downtown square, Paoli is a charming small town located in southern Indiana, but close to big city amenities.
- Listed in the National Registry of Historic places and is considered the crossroads of Southern Indiana
- Surrounded by the Hoosier National Forest which offers beautiful scenery and year-round recreation including boating, hiking and fishing
- Home of Paoli Peaks, an alpine ski resort built on a natural hill for skiing, snowboarding, snowblading and tubing fun
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Close to Bloomington, Indiana (45 miles) which offers exciting collegiate sports and is home to Indiana University
- Just 10 miles to French Lick, Indiana which is home to the exciting French Lick Resort and Casino
- Under 2 hours to Indianapolis, 60 minutes to Louisville and an easy 2 1/2 hour drive to Cincinnati
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Paoli Hospital specializes in rural, community-based services to serve south central Indiana. IU Health Paoli includes a 24-hour emergency room with an Air Evac helicopter, New Life Center, community outreach programs and visiting specialist services.
IU Health Paoli Hospital operates as a part of the Indiana University Health system. As Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system, IU Health includes hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond. The nationally ranked IU Health system is strengthened by a unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine which gives doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
To improve the health of our patients and community through the provision of compassionate, high-quality and customer focused care.
To achieve preeminence among critical access hospitals by providing coordinated care with unsurpassed service and quality and to operate as an integral part of the Indiana University health network.
Our values are based on TEAM acronym: Trust, Excellence, Accountability and Mutual Respect. The goals of these values is to produce customer loyalty, committed employees, outstanding clinical outcomes and to the employer of choice in the area.