submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
Med / Peds
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Family Medicine or Med/Peds
IU Health Arnett Physicians has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician located in Frankfort, Indiana.
- Join 3 established physicians and 2 nurse practitioners in this busy practice
- Outpatient only practice with a mixture of walk-in and established patients 7 days per week
- Full EMR
- Easy access to specialists
- Select onsite imaging and lab services
- Collegial team environment
- Easy commute to Zionsville, Carmel and Lafayette
Frankfort, Indiana is a beautiful city with a warm atmosphere blended with a proactive business environment. Convenient access to Interstate 65, and easy access to popular Zionsville, Carmel and Whitestown, this community provides residents with an abundance of amenities.
- Numerous city parks provide outdoor recreation, athletics and seasonal festivals
- Big 10 conference member, Purdue University, is a quick drive
- Close proximity to Indianapolis & Lafayette provide metro-city amenities
- Safe and diverse neighborhoods with a low cost of living
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of 180 physicians and 40 advanced providers representing 33 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education