submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett - Medical Director, PRN Hospice/Palliative Care
Indiana University Health Arnett Hospice currently has Associate/Supplemental Medical Director opportunities available in the Lafayette, Indiana area. IUH Arnett Hospice serves patients with life limiting illnesses in the greater Lafayette region in an outpatient setting.
Supplemental Hospice Medical Director:
- Provides exemplary care to IUH Arnett hospice patients when the IUH Arnett medical director is unavailable and creates a sustainable structure in preparation for expansion and growth
- Oversees and directs the work of a dedicated interdisciplinary team of professionals which includes nurses, social workers, chaplains, and hospice aides
- Patient cases are discussed and care plans are actively reviewed and updated at weekly interdisciplinary team (IDT) meetings to ensure that engaged and informed team members provide appropriate and coordinated services using a compassionate, comprehensive, patient-centered approach to end-of-life care
- Please consider joining our team if you’d like to help us make a difference for patients and families when they need help most
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education