submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 962-0031
HealthNet - Family Medicine
HealthNet, a partner of IU Health, has employment opportunities for Family Medicine physicians to join their dynamic team in the Indianapolis area.
- Full-time opportunity
- Call: no more than 3 times per month
- Responsibilities include: primary care general internal medicine to a largely inner-city, underserved patient population
- Strong compensation and benefits model
- Potential sign on bonus
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 14th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati
HealthNet is Indiana's largest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and has grown to a citywide organization.
HealthNet is the first and only network of primary health care centers in Indiana to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™. Only 267 centers nationwide have achieved this honor.
To improve lives with compassionate health care and support services, regardless of ability to pay.
HealthNet is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) corporation providing primary care health services to the medically underserved.
Since 1968, HealthNet has improved the health status of Indianapolis’ inner-city neighborhoods by making quality health services accessible to everyone. HealthNet annually provides affordable health care to more than 59,286 individuals through its network of:
- Eight primary care health centers
- Maternal-fetal medicine center
- Five dental clinics
- Pediatric/adolescent care center
- OB/GYN care center
- Nine school-based clinics
- Convenient dental center locations
- Additional support services
HealthNet also works with community programs such as the Homeless Initiative Program, Better Indy Babies Program, as well as some of the public school systems.