submit your CV directly:
Clinical Nurse Specialist, Behavioral Health - HealthNet
HealthNet has an employment opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Specialist to work in multiple HealthNet locations throughout the Indianapolis area.
- Full or part-time, Monday-Friday position
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- Responsibilities include direct patient care, medication management, coordination of care with behavioral health therapists and primary care physicians
- Must have a passion to work with the low income and medically underserved community
- Experience preferred
- Will consider new grads with previous behavioral health, emergency medicine or primary care experience
- For more information: HealthNet
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 14th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati
HealthNet is Indiana's largest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and has grown to a citywide organization.
HealthNet is the first and only network of primary health care centers in Indiana to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™. Only 267 centers nationwide have achieved this honor.
To improve lives with compassionate health care and support services, regardless of ability to pay.
HealthNet is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) corporation providing primary care health services to the medically underserved.
Since 1968, HealthNet has improved the health status of Indianapolis’ inner-city neighborhoods by making quality health services accessible to everyone. HealthNet annually provides affordable health care to more than 59,286 individuals through its network of:
- Eight primary care health centers
- Maternal-fetal medicine center
- Five dental clinics
- Pediatric/adolescent care center
- OB/GYN care center
- Nine school-based clinics
- Convenient dental center locations
- Additional support services
HealthNet also works with community programs such as the Homeless Initiative Program, Better Indy Babies Program, as well as some of the public school systems.