submit your CV directly:
Certified Nurse Midwife, Midwifery Manager, HealthNet, Indianapolis, IN
HealthNet has an employment opportunity for a Certified Nurse Midwife in a Midwifery Management position for their busy Ob/Gyn group practice located in Indianapolis.
- 50% administrative, 30% inpatient, 20% outpatient
- Responsibilities include leading a large Midwifery group as part of an excellent and busy Ob/Gyn Practice that services an urban, inner city patient clientele, and working collaboratively with Physicians, Ob/Gyn Service Line Leader, Dept. Directors, Senior Leadership Team and IU Health Academic Health Center Ob/Gyn Leadership
- Nurse midwifery experience is required
- Two years of Ob/Gyn Practice leadership experience preferred
- For more information, please visit: HealthNet Midwifery Program
HealthNet is Indiana's largest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and has grown to a citywide organization.
HealthNet is the first and only network of primary health care centers in Indiana to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™. Only 267 centers nationwide have achieved this honor.
To improve lives with compassionate health care and support services, regardless of ability to pay.
HealthNet is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) corporation providing primary care health services to the medically underserved.
Since 1968, HealthNet has improved the health status of Indianapolis’ inner-city neighborhoods by making quality health services accessible to everyone. HealthNet annually provides affordable health care to more than 59,286 individuals through its network of:
- Eight primary care health centers
- Maternal-fetal medicine center
- Five dental clinics
- Pediatric/adolescent care center
- OB/GYN care center
- Nine school-based clinics
- Convenient dental center locations
- Additional support services
HealthNet also works with community programs such as the Homeless Initiative Program, Better Indy Babies Program, as well as some of the public school systems.